JOIN OUR TEAM
Make today the day you decide to BE GREAT!!!
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Must be at least 18 years old, as of the time the application is completed
- Reside in the Midlands region of South Carolina (including Aiken, Barnwell, Chester, Edgefield, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lancaster, Lexington, Newberry, Richland, Saluda, and York Counties)
- Currently out of work and not enrolled in school
- No associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- Must be a high school graduate or have a GED
- Are not currently in a certification or college program
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Direct access and support applying for your collegiate/career choice
- Support and resources for getting into and through academic programs
- Access to our network of professionals and corporate partners
- Exposure to areas otherwise unattainable for participants
- Applicants learn how to use the world around them to learn and succeed
- Alternative methods that ensure academic/career success
- THE OPPORTUNITY TO LAUNCH YOUR OWN BUSINESS OR PROFIT FROM AN IDEA
APPLY TO PARTICIPATE
Applications will be available soon.
Follow the steps below to ensure you will be considered
1) MAKE SURE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
Please be sure to read the applications requirements above (who can apply). While there is no age limit, you must be at least 18 years old to participate.
2) COMPLETE AN APPLICATION
Applications are evaluated on a first come, first served basis until the program fills up. Currently, we can accept 15 males/15 females for a total of 30 applicants. We will also admit 5 alternates in case space becomes available.
3) COMPLETE AN INTERVIEW
You will be interviewed after you are selected to participate. All selected applicants and alternates must complete an interview to participate.
4) ATTEND THE ORIENTATION
You must attend a one-day orientation to be admitted and participate in the project. The orientation is mandatory for everyone (including alternates).
5) ATTEND AND PARTICIPATE IN THE PROJECT
All selected applicants are required to complete the program. Remember, this initiative cannot help you become successful if you do not intend to complete it. Applicants who miss more than five (5) days of the project will be replaced.